Shish kabobs are easy to make, and they're perfect for grilling. This recipe uses our Booze Dogs’ Bluetick Bourbon Bratwursts as the main protein, but we also have a wide variety of bratwurst products to use! The key is to use good quality bratwurst that is well-seasoned with Dan-O’s Seasoning. Without further adieu, here is your new favorite bratwurst recipe idea!
Booze-Kabobs: Bratwurst Appetizer
A classic bratwurst appetizer featuring juicy sausage, crisp veggies, and your favorite Dan-O’s Seasonings. This easy recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated later. If you're entertaining a crowd, double or triple the recipe to feed a hungry group. Serve with your favorite beer for the best tailgate snack. Enjoy!
- 1 pound of Booze Dogs’ Bluetick Bourbon Bratwursts, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 8 skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using)
To enjoy our newest bratwurst recipe idea, start by taking one of your ingredients and putting it on the skewer, about two inches from the bottom. Alternate between peppers, onions, zucchini, squash, and Bluetick Bourbon Bratwursts until a little of the skewer is left showing on the top. Once you have your kabobs made, drizzle the olive oil on the kabobs and add your preference for seasonings. Finally, it’s time to stick them on the grill. In about 8-10 minutes on the grill at about 400 degrees, you’ll have your new favorite bratwurst appetizer!
Booze Dogs | Bratwurst Recipe Idea
When it comes to your next bratwurst recipe idea, Booze Dogs has your back. We have a wide assortment of recipes that include our bratwurst, hot dogs, burgers, and more. Visit our website for more ideas for what to do with all of your favorite Booze Dogs products and shop today!