We all know that bourbon and burgers are two of the best things in life. But what happens when you combine the two? You get the Bourbon Burger, your new favorite way to celebrate! Made from premium ground chuck and pork shoulder, our bourbon burger is infused and marinated in real bourbon and the highest quality spices. The smokiness of the bourbon complements the richness of the beef, while the sweetness of the bourbon brings out the natural flavors of the meat. And let's not forget about the bun! A good brioche or pretzel bun can really complement your burger. Booze Dogs shares a recipe that will take your burgers to the next level.
How to Make a Bourbon Burger
- Booze Dogs Bluetick Bourbon Burgers
- 1 brioche or pretzel bun
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup pickles (optional)
- Your favorite burger toppings
How to Make The Perfect Burger Every Time
- Since our bourbon burger arrives at your door frozen, be sure to thaw them out.
- Once your burgers are ready to be cooked thoroughly, preheat your grill, or heat a heavy skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Grill or cook your burgers for about 5 minutes per side, or until they're cooked to your liking. Be sure to let them rest for a few minutes before serving so that all that juicy goodness doesn't end up on your plate!
- Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Booze Dogs | Top-Quality Bourbon Burger
Looking for the best way to mix bourbon and burger? At Booze Dogs, we've got everything you need to make your own delicious bourbon burgers at home. Whether you are looking for a booze box to give as a gift or you love to cook bourbon burger, our products are perfect for multiple occasions. So what are you waiting for? Shop for the best bourbon burger by visiting our website today. And if you're looking for more boozy fun, be sure to check out our other bourbon and burger recipes!