Bourbon Infused Sausage and Cheesy Potatoes
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 1 lb. package of Booze Dogs’ Bluetick Bourbon Bratwurst (pre-cooked)
- 1 bag refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.