YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINSTOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 2x 3.2 oz. sliced links (~1/2 lb.) Booze Dogs’ Prime Ginister Bratwurst (pre-cooked)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup baby spinach
- kosher salt
- 8 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon skim milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and garlic and cook until tender, 5 minutes, then add spinach. Cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes, and season with salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oregano, and milk and season with salt and pepper. Pour eggs over vegetables in skillet and cook until edges are cooked, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese and Booze Dogs’ Prime Ginister Bratwurst (pre-cooked) and transfer to the oven to bake until eggs are cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes more.