We know what you’re thinking…eggs for the holidays? But hear us out! By cutting these omelets into star-shaped savory bites, you can take a boring breakfast to a whole new level. If you’re looking to step up your omelet game while getting into the festive spirit, look no further than this smoked meat recipe. From Booze Dogs, best liquor meat & deli, here's how to make Boozy Jerky Omelet Shooting Stars!
Prep time: 15 mins
This boozy jerky recipe calls for just four ingredients, all of which you can find at any grocery store or convenience store. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two eggs
- One tablespoon of milk
- One tablespoon of butter
- Half a cup of Jerky from Booze Dogs best liquor meat & deli
- Start by prepping your boozy jerky. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Crack two eggs into a bowl and mix them with one tablespoon of milk until they are light yellow and frothy.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted and starts to sizzle, add in your egg mixture and cook for about two minutes until the edges become firm but not browned.
- Add your jerky pieces into the center area of your omelet and fold over each side so that they meet in the middle, creating an envelope shape. Let this cook for another minute until everything is cooked through and lightly golden brown on both sides.
- Press a star-shaped cookie cutter into the omelets.
- Slide your finished omelet onto a plate and enjoy! You can top it off with freshly chopped herbs, cheese, or more jerky from our best liquor meat & deli!
Try it once, and this egg-cellent spin on a skillet staple will have your friends and family begging for more again and again. Want to up the wow factor? Our best liquor meat & deli designers say skewer them with sparklers!
Booze Dogs | Best Liquor Meat & Deli
From omelets to cultural favorites, we hope these smoked meat recipes have sparked some ideas for your New Year’s Eve smorgasbords. Looking for more recipe ideas? Searching for the best liquor meat & deli supplier? You’re in the right spot. We put out blogs monthly! To learn more about how to purchase our alcohol-infused meats, visit our website today.