Bourbon, hot dogs and brats are the ultimate winter pairing! Booze Dogs knows that these classic comfort foods are sure to hit the spot, so why not make it a 2-in-1 deal? Bourbon has a rich, warm, and smooth flavor which makes it the perfect drink to enjoy on a cold winter night. And what pairs better with a nice, warm bourbon than perfectly grilled alcohol-infused meat? It's the perfect way to stay warm and satisfied all winter! These flavorful boozy hot dogs and brats recipes are a staple at any winter gathering.
Bourbon Hot Dogs Recipes
Looking for some creative bourbon hot dogs recipes to try this winter? How about a Bourbon Booze Dogs in a Blanket? These bite-sized treats are made with tender, fluffy dough wrapped around savory, flavorful sausages.
- Bluetick Bourbon Hot Dogs
- 8-oz. tube crescent rolls
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Salt or shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Unroll crescent sheets and cut them into small triangles
- Cut Booze Dogs hot dogs into thirds
- Place the hot dog segment on the thick side of the triangle and roll it to the thinner side
- Transfer to the baking sheet and brush with melted butter
- Sprinkle with salt or shredded cheese of your choice
- Bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes
Bourbon Bratwurst Recipes
Another delicious recipe that's sure to impress at your next gathering is the Bourbon Infused Sausage and Cheesy Potatoes! Made with bourbon bratwurst, this savory whiskey dawgs dish is sure to be a hit.
- 1 lb. Bluetick Bourbon Bratwurst
- 1 bag refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving
Hot Dogs and Brats | Booze Dogs
As the winter weather sets in, there's no better way to warm up than with a delicious hot dog or bratwurst from Booze Dogs! So bundle up and enjoy ultimate winter indulgence this season with some Booze Dogs hot dogs and brats. Looking for more brats recipe ideas? Check out our homemade hot dog soup recipe for even more delicious ways to cook with Booze Dogs!